Friday, January 21, 2011

Fiji Islands



My name is Christina Reed and I am a freshman who is really interested in traveling and the outdoors.

(a picture of Beachcomber Island in Fiji)




The Fiji Islands are a group of more than 330 islands between Hawaii and New Zealand. I chose this location because I have always wanted to visit Fiji due to the warm climate, beaches, and mountains which were formally volcanic, and know more about the processes that caused these forms. I also want to learn just general information about Fiji because I do not know much about it, but would really like to. I am looking forward to this project so that one day I can visit Fiji and actually be able to know all about the beautiful forms that are there and have a greater understanding about how places like this came to be.




(A pictures of Navalla Village in Viti Levu)







No comments:

Post a Comment